We love shrimp as a mid-week dinner because it cooks in no time and absorbs tons of flavor.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Mix yogurt, chili powder, garlic powder and jalapeno in a small bowl.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a sauté pan on medium high heat.
- Add the shrimp and cook about a minute on each side.
- Reduce heat to medium, add the yogurt mixture and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the lime juice and remove from heat. Finish with scallions.
- Stuff each piece of pita with 1/4 of the shrimp and romaine.
Provided by: Marcus Samuelsson