A garlic and mushroom sauce gives sautéed chicken breasts a dressed-up touch, perfect to pair with rice and your favorite green vegetable.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast half (about 1 pound)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
- Stir the soup and milk in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- For Creamy Herbed Chicken, substitute Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken with Herbs Soup for the Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic.
Provided by: Campbell’s Kitchen