- 1 pkg. cake mix
- 3 egg
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 2/3 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple
- 2 Tbsp. fresh mint
- 5 slices pineapple wedges
- 1.Cover bottoms of 2 (9-inch) round pans with parchment paper; spray with cooking spray. Add enough water to lime juice to measure 1-1/3 cups. Add to cake mix in large bowl with eggs and oil; beat with mixer on low speed just until moistened. Scrape bottom and side of bowl; beat on medium speed 2 min. Pour into prepared pans.
- 2.Bake 25 to 30 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 min.; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
- 3.Mix sour cream and sugar in large bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in COOL WHIP and lime zest; spoon 3/4 cup into medium bowl. Add chopped pineapple and mint; mix well.
- 4.Stack cake layers on plate, filling with pineapple mixture. Frost with remaining COOL WHIP mixture. Garnish with pineapple wedges.
Provided by: Kraft