WATCH: Choking Baby At McDonald’s Saved By Staffers (VIDEO)

Choking Baby At McDonald's Saved By Staffers

  Closed circuit video captured the frantic efforts by workers at a McDonald’s in Sydney, Australia, last month to save a 14-month-old girl as she choked on a chip. Nevaeh had already turned blue when her parents, identified only as Tevita and Glory, rushed her to the counter of the fast-food restaurant. “Save my baby, she’s choking, she’s not […]



Privacy policyContact us | Advertise with us